FULL-TIME DENTAL ASSISTANT/FRONT OFFICE OPENING FOR START-UP PROSTHODONTICS PRACTICE
If you enjoy working in an encouraging, collaborative environment and would like to have a positive effect on the lives of others through dental care, consider joining our team.
We are looking for a personable and talented Dental Assistant that enjoys being a team member and is able to apply strong organizational skills while being flexible in their daily routine.
Great attitude and customer service are important qualities we look for on our candidates.
At Cordido Dental Pros, PLLC, the dental assistant has an integral role in patient care, including but not limited to, assisting the dentist with clinical treatments, setting up and cleaning treatment rooms, and escorting patients to the treatment room and making them comfortable.
Our dental assistant should be willing to help in other areas of the office when necessary (e.g., answering phones, unpacking supplies, etc.).
Education and Experience Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Compliance with state dental practice requirements, such as x-ray requirements and OSHA.
- Computer skills in Word and Excel
- Dental assisting experience is a plus. We will train you!
- Valid Registered Dental Assistant license in the state of TX is preferred.
- Fluent in Spanish.
To apply, send your application and your resume to email@example.com